GTE 5.13% 3.7¢ great western exploration limited.

In my personal & honest opinion I reckon the GTE Team are...

1. 541 Posts.
    In my personal & honest opinion I reckon the GTE Team are getting their house in order before releasing any more updates on the Khaz acquisition. Looking at the lessons learned from the FMJ experience it looks like they are making sure their own house is in perfect order & squeaky clean before embarking the company down the Khaz journey.

To me that makes perfect sense but the general market doesn't like to be kept waiting so we are seeing some holders exit before the announcement is made - seems like very few holders have exited looking at the volumes over the last couple of weeks.

Unlike FMJ which are waiting on the EGM late next week to change the Chapters 1 & 2 in order to procure the Potash play....GTE has no such red tape to worry about with its own constitution. Looking at the wording of the announcement made by JL on the 30th September it all points to having all the necessary red tape & mandates covered off even though the negociations are at the advanced & final stages. Like the Guns & Roses song goes........"All we need is just a little patience"

PROGRESS ON OVERSEAS OPPORTUNITY
    "As earlier announced the Company has entered into Joint Venture negotiations to acquire an interest in an advanced copper, gold and silver exploration project located overseas".
    "Significant progress has been made with these negotiations and both parties are currently working on a dual language Heads of Agreement that will satisfy the regulatory and legal framework requirements of both countries. As the company is negotiating with a State Owned Enterprise there
    is also an additional Government mandated due process to be followed with much of this process now completed".

"Considerable time has been spent ensuring an understanding of the legal, regulatory and fiscal jurisdiction and the Company is now convinced of the possibility for the successful acquisition and development of mining projects within the country.
    A fulltime presence has been established to ensure that the current negotiations progress in a timely manner and to also assess further copper and gold projects which have been offered to the company through the network of contacts that have been established since the decision was made to focus on acquiring projects in Central Asia region".

Jordan Luckett
    Managing Director

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $12.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $11.41K 308.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 177014 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 52699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.