NXS 2.38% 20.5¢ next science limited

get tready for a 10% jump today, page-10

1. 599 Posts.
    be nice boys..

Surprise to see the index breaking 3950-4000, as this would indicate another primary advance base on better earning outlooks, china's 7.9% growth in the quarter and Singapore coming out of recession. I am still not convinced. Bound to see more side ways action happening here, inexperience shorter might bleed a little before their expected correction. The worse i believe have past, however the global economy is still contracting, and i don't think we are out of the grips of recession yet!

Congratulations to those who pick up near the borderline 30s, good point to accumulate with strong resistance at that level. NXS has rebounded from the low 30c resistance level multiple times base on my charts. Well done. The choice is now up to you whether you wish to lock in quick profits by playing out the cycles or hold for potentially significant gains.

Again, if you want to gage the potential of NXS. Or value it, what you can do is to place a value on all of NXS assets and subtract it from all of NXS liabilities. Take this number and divide it by the number of shares on issue. ta da... but ermmm but please don’t line up America on the balance sheet, you might pee in your pants.

All the best to all holders

LM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $59.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $3.286K 16.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12061 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10772 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.