Get Up - Labor's secret weapon??

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Standing silent, mysterious, unscrutinised, in the dim dark of political wings - I think it's about time this secretive (and I claim, allege,highly politically Left-stacked- allegedly subversively motivated organisation, it's agendas hugely pro-Left/Greens) was forced out onto center stage to face a few spotlights.

Just WHO is it who oversees it - runs it - calls the shots - and, above all, handles and accounts for, it's (very hard to decipher the truths of) seemingly HUGE financing?

Bill Shorten prominent on their list as one of its original board members - if not, allegedly, an original founder?

I have been wondering - asking questions, about this shadowy totally pro- Left Wing biased

I allege that Get-Up is, spuriously, another working and a secretive arm of the Labor Party - at least there to spread Leftist propaganda - dressed up in do-gooder, let's run another petition, style.

I note it was formed when Howard and his then LNP got total majority in the Senate!

I also note this mentions that John Hewson is a member, which would account, I allege, for his continual sourness on all matters remotely pro-Liberal.

Just how much actual day to day involvement with Get Up does Bill Shorten presently have? A huge con-incidence that this was formed just as Howard achieve his Senate majority control!

What does the Australian Electoral Commission have to say about their constant runnings of template petition campaigns - almost all anti-Right - hugely Green or pro Labor - and as taxpayers, we must ask, just WHO is financing their machinations?

IS any of their major funding coming in from various Labor Party loving Unions?

They claim to be a non-profit organisation. But is this correct. Where do they obtain their financial backing. And we must ask - are their finances audited? All above board?

Does "Get-Up" or any of their officials, or membership - have any active involvement or influence with actions or decision making of any current Parliamentary MP's, or Senators? I am not alleging anything, just asking the question?

To what extent are current sitting Labor and Greens (And other Leftist leaning politicians) actively, or financially, involved - with Get Up. Is the current Opposition Leader, alleged to be a founding member, still actively involved in their affairs or decision making - or having ANY influence on actions or decisions of current leadership, or Board? Ditto Union leaders?

DO they have ANY affiliations, alleged, or perceived, with either Fairfax - or ABC - Leftist promoting political commentators. HOW many of which, if any, are members - and who, we surely can ask - are Get-Ups major donors?

In what manner, if any, are they influencing voting?

I note they claim anyone who has at any time signed one of their petitions, as a "Member".

If you are concerned, as I am - at these alleged secret and covert "alleged "goings-on" -
    ("Get Up" now rampant on social media - and conspicuous in their hatred of all things conservative thereon, and we read, (below) of their involvement with how to vote issues (not alleging anything here, per se - but still needs examining IMO) then, perhaps pover the weekend, (with respect) those who would like to know more, wonder more, perhaps ASK more - would like to wade through this.

For could it be asked - of the AEC - if "Get Up" are ever officially scrutinised - as suggested above - could it perhaps be alleged - that "Get Up" (perhaps) is actually a de-facto political party? A Labor/Greens combo? Even in embryo?

Yes, just WHO is it who ARE running it. WHO keeps their finances going. WHO oversees same? Surely our right to query - and be told some actual truths.

"Get-Up" now popping up everyhwere. A leftist biased opinion ion everything! Like a rash! I want to know who and what they are. I hope some of you do, too.

Here is the Wikepedia run-down - of course, other sources also on Google:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GetUp!

I vote for our democratic right to retain Free Speech in Australia!

I vote for my right to NOT have ideology to be shoved down my (eventually silenced) throat by oppressive laws -- and hate peddling entities - whatever the source of said ideology..

"Get 'em young and impressionable" seems to be the Get-Up modus operandi. OK - BUT - WHO are you, Get Up?

If I die - I'll die - looking into the eyes of my enemy! Melodramatic? No. We're defending Australia - AND Australians. a figurative "We". Many of us still give a damn.

IMO, a full enquiry should be called, into just who and what "Get-UP" is, and their actions and political agendas, made to reveal any current involvements, if any, with any current MP's or Senators, and to ensure their fundings are audited to prove their claim to Non-Profit status, any electioneering push "how to vote" involvements revealed..One can imagine that they, as Labor, are not mad about enforcements of laws supporting Free Speech, seeming to prefer the comfort of the shadows...

They claim they're huge - we want to know - HOW huge?
    Last edited by iron mike: 08/08/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.