Hey commrades,there is a meeting with the grand poo pa on Friday...

1. 245 Posts.
    Hey commrades,

there is a meeting with the grand poo pa on Friday evening at the labor club hq's at Sydney uni,

we are discusing further plans on how to rid us of all liberal party pollitics and bring back the decent working arrangements of the 1950's

we then can have our children become textile workers and machinists

hopefully they might get a trade as well, i will be so happy and so respected in the neighbourhood, i can get a new holden car and a pie and go on holidays to see a kangaroo, all at the same time. we need to rid ourselves of the nips

seriously though,

this organisation are great at the internet manipulation of the public, remeber during the election the advertisements and how to vote a matic, whatever your imput it always had you voting labor.

look at ohm and his great media campain! suckers

have a look at the present and past members of the board,

again i remind you of friday night, please note due to the alcopop ( you cannot bring grandpa though) tax we have provided jugs of softdrink and glasses for you to bring your favorite alcoholic beeverage. we do have some "Courage" beer for sale as well, what a great aussie drop. Norm will be there as he thought it was a "get a life" not life be in it support group when he accepted our invitation

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.