SMC 0.00% 49.0¢ strategic minerals corporation nl

get uranium asset for free, page-3

1. 3,731 Posts.
    I am just telling you, Peter Beatties is not a worry, support uranium mining or not. His position has the biggest impact on Mega Uanium, Lamarade, and Summit/PDN. Why? There want mine it right now because they have the deposits.

But for SMC and other early stage explorers, who cares? It might take 5 to 10 years before the mining become an issue. By then, Peter Beatties might long gone, or his ALP government, or changing political winds etc.

But there is a catch. We cannot invest in a company that has been hyped, like so many explorers in WA. We have to find the cheap ones.

How about paying nothing for a bunch of uranium tenements? You cannot lose, because you have paid nothing for it.

This is why I bet some of my money on URL, DGR and SMC. It is totally risk free in terms of uranium play.

Just let the market digest the information before people have found these cheap and safe play.

It might not make a quick killing, but over a period of time, I believe they could be big winners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.