EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

get used to it, page-7

1. 3,704 Posts.
    HI Tibbs,

I welcome your input as it sounds like you have given it a lot of thought.

Baz (DD) is sensitive because every time an EXT person tries to discuss the relative merits of the two neighbours on the BMN thread, Stolwyk (who is a moderator) gives a nasty slap on the wrist to that poster. I have also been given the stolwyk treatment, it was polite but firm and hurt only a little bit.

I understand your viewpoint but I don't know whether it explains the difference in growth between the two stocks. It implies that a large number of the traders look at the fundamentals just as you have and base their buying and selling on that. I am certain that is not the case with the lion's share of these traders.

For example WMT went from 2 cents to over 40 cents, based on what? I do not believe it was based on fundamental merits because as far as I can tell there aren't any.

EXT's results seem to be at least as good as neighbours and the recent Comsec report supports this. I take on board what you are saying but it does not sufficiently explain to me what's going on with EXT.

Thanks anyway for your views and I hope you are right about BMN and it turns out to be a monster deposit. I still have a dream that EXT's deposit is going to shock everyone once it is established just how much resource they control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $693 78.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6884635 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 12882234 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.