Well, leftist Karens are still going on the rampage over...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Well, leftist Karens are still going on the rampage over cultural appropriation, which I reject.

I do see gender appropriation on the rise so I reject it and the abc which pushes it.

Now we have wellness appropriation requiring these booster shots every 6 months, which I also reject.

Hmm, some good news today is that Dr Karen (formerly Dr Who) has quit the BBC series today along with the lousy producer who destroyed the franchise that was pulling in around $1bn US annually for a while, under Tennant as the Doctor, I think it was.

Imagine making a billion annually from a franchise that simply required fresh content that didn't sicken watchers. Well, they had it but had to go woke and destroyed it altogether.
    'Our' abc doesn't have a single product that pulls in even a hundred million annually because making something that is popular, isn't the goal- the shortsighted goal of the abc is to make crap to get the lousy union party into power.

Dr Who is ranked as the franchise that has had the most damage done to it by the left:

Went Woke, Now Broke
    1) Dr Who
    2) Star Trek
    3) He- Man
    4) Star Wars

Yep, they were all once billion dollar businesses (well, He-Man had the potential to be a bn$ franchise) but have now been ruined by the left and will require so much money injected into them, it isn't worth the investment- a bit like restaurants in Victoria under commie dan.

The left makes everything worse.

Last edited by batfink68: 30/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.