"get yer booster !...get yer booster !"..roll up!..roll up!, page-390

1. 8,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    By the sound of some of my postings there are those who may think I'm anti this or that. Simply and categorically not true.

I do think there are a number of good people with good intentions in helping mankind and most if not all people look to good leadership and want to trust in those with qualifications in specialty fields and in those leaderships that steer a country.

However, with time passing and particularly in the last 2 years, I sadly believe that the very things we should be able to trust in have let so many of us down. Hence the reason for the 'tone' of postings. Plus of course the ability to be able to think, much to the ire of those wanting to simply trust them without a thought as to consequences.

Science can be credited with a lot of wonderful inventions, discoveries and interventions into all aspects of our lives for betterment of such life.

The current scenario intertwined with politicking, would be experts and rampant and outright lies, cast dark clouds on that trust and invoke doubting for some with analytical skills that perhaps fall outside of a box.

The term antivaxxer is simply untrue for those who dare to question and purely a new word invented by agenda pushers. In war years of past, it was the thinking by some war prisoners which resulted in ingenious contraptions and devices being made - and now they want to squash those with questioning minds. All should be asking - why?? - and all other basic questioning words or phrases - one being 'what if'??

All of science is based on questioning and wanting outcomes. There is such a thing as bad science - such science should be questioned.

Anyhow, having spent a fair bit of time and sharing thoughts publicly on matters of medical issues relating to these vaccines, for me I think it's high time to go and enjoy other ventures - will however possibly post on company matters of interest. All the best to all, whatever viewpoints you may have. Switching off. AIMHO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.