MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Directors buying aside.The world scale talent of directors that...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250

Directors buying aside.

The world scale talent of directors that sits on our board imo says alot.

Marc .V experience in input with major mines is huge and very valuable to mns to help to the mine up and in operation, the mine just needs funds and it seems to be a potential JV so that could be where the potential  funding will come from.

Battery factory we have Professor Stanley. W on our board a key role in the invention of the lithium ion battery, C4V, Siemens and X TESLA giga factory manager should be enough to see from the machines being setup to manufacturing battery cells.

Sales already locked in and more to come, if they do manage to pull it off and produce cells at a cheaper and better quailty and made in the US it can offer an auto maker a competitive advantage and will buy our cells, also our board member Dr U Bez x CEO of major auto makers will be opening that doors.

End of the day business will come down to cost and quailty and I think they tick both of them boxes, given the professor and scientists background and skills. 

NY factory not far away to production of a tangible products ready to sell. 

Last edited by zillarace: 15/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.