SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I don't care if you say its cooked, delisted, sued or whatever...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I don't care if you say its cooked, delisted, sued or whatever you want to say. Its not official so I don't care. Stay quiet till its officially announced. There is no point of talking negatively about EM1 and shareholders. Not every investment is a good investment. We may stumble on a bad investment and we have to accept it. We don't need you people to make some holders feel like sh**.

Also, some of you claimed to be angels posted screenshot of users calling Crowd1 a scam for not letting them withdrawing their money. It's not a good image, I know. But have you taken a second to think why they could not withdraw? Do you just believe what people say on FB? Do you know if they are eligible? There are 17 million crowd1 members now. If they were a scammers, all their members would have flooded their social media not just let say 100 users. I'm not saying Crowd1 is doing everything righr. I'm just pointing out people trying to say sh** without putting thoughts into it or they just haters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.