AZL 5.88% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

dear kincella,if you read my postings you would realise i am a...

1. 456 Posts.
    dear kincella,

if you read my postings you would realise i am a zyl bull! one of the things that pleased me the most in yesterdays preliminary final report was the statement that management are addressing the issue of attracting ongoing revenue streams, instead of relying on one off sales! that was music to my ears. now, how are they going to attract ongoing revenues? to my mind this would constitute servicing of equipment but also a new side of the business, monitoring!!!

if zyl could offer clients a monitoring service, on top of selling its equipment dont you think that would compliment the business?

as for qtk, they have disappointed the market because of alluding to an astromical contract in china which they have thus far failed to deliver on. they have also implemented a very aggressive growth strategy by investing a lot of money on infrastructure in china (which looks like it was money down the toilet), and south africa. it has been the aggressive growth strategy which has had the potential to make or break qtk, thus far it has broken them! however the domestic australian operations are valuable and if they could be purchased at a dirt cheap price then i think an entity like zyl could benefit from the qtk monitoring/response centre.

as a zyl shareholder i would hope that they would only consider it if qtk were on the brink of bankruptcy and it could be purchased dirt cheap/or even bidding for the entity out of administration...think MP picked up QTK out of administration last time for $3 or $4 million. of course this will probably never happen as i think zyl will be developing something along these lines way before things become that desperate with qtk. zyl may end up investing in their own computers, servers and slowly growing a monitoring centre of their own. that would be a great question to ask at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.