Get your flood boat ready., page-3

1. 6,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Thanks for that info, when you do some research on him he predicted a lot of weather events and seems to have mostly come true, very interesting gentleman.

One article says the following, but there is a lot out with this info.

Even Slim Dusty wrote a song about him and the drought.

“Recently a friend of one of my sons-in-law pulled up the floor coverings in their kitchen to renew it. Under the coverings they found a newspaper dated 1946, containing an article by long range Aussie weather forecaster Inigo Jones, who I believe died in the 1950’s, forecasting a severe drought in 2019-2020 and that it would break in November (not sure which November). I decided to look on the Internet to see what I could find. On googling Inigo Jones I found an article where he did predict this drought, but so far have not found his prediction of its end. He seemed to be working on a 60 year cycle, as the two worst droughts were 1901-02, 1959-60 and now another 60 years on 2019-20.”

Also

Jones believed from his research that there were five main cyclical periods of 35, 59, 71, 84, and 165 years. He investigated historical records of weather from these periods in the past to predict the future.
    Last edited by chappy58: 17/01/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.