WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Get your m's and your p's sorted out, page-15

1. 2,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Nautiknot,

" Interesting why non holders that have a sell sentiment even bother spending their precious time commenting here. ?
    Bored maybe.? Want to buy maybe?"

One other possible reason. Assist others. Many posters here are relatively new to investing/trading and it's hard to learn the tricks of the trade if you hadn't the an honest broker to teach them to you over time.

This is my second post on BLK, the first potentially positive, this one not so.
    This forum should be, and often is, a medium of exchanging views. Sure some try to take advantage of this, but IMV, generally posters try to portray their true feelings and knowledge. One big problem is excitement can take over making many posts useless. A big danger IMV, is that posting too much is also negative, as it deepens our views into our (un)conscious mind, not allowing us to react as quickly as we should. A positive negative (??) post will assist in this.

As a general rule, an honest, informative, negative post is more beneficial to me than a positive one. We tend to look at things with rose coloured glasses, particularly once we have purchased a stock. We know most if the positives, and if we adhere too much to sites like HC, we get these reinforced into our psyche even more. Thus my reasoning about negative posts as a balance to this.

Personally, I expected a better qtrly. Also some estimates for the next qtr or half would have been helpful. (Makes me think?) I'll keep waiting for an improvement before dipping my toes in again. BLK has potential, BUT.

One further point, in an earlier post on this thread, you gave some numbers on Gutnik's, Great Central Mines, wasn't it? The figures you gave were mixed in US$ and A$. USGold was around the $280/oz as you said, but the A$ was less than US50c, ATM, so the hedged figures and the cash cost figures, (I cant remember any company using AISC at that time) were in A$, I believe.

Cheers all.
    kg
    Last edited by kgtom: 28/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.