CYM 2.63% 3.7¢ cyprium metals limited

gets interesting now..., page-9

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45

Interesting thought re ANZ...I remember last time we were trading in the 6's, they used the opportunity to offload a few (started selling at 6.5c by memory?)...and stopped about 5c ish?

Such a strategy could well be part of a bigger "play" here?

Simple fact is, ARX would be holding much higher prices if the ANZ did not dump every time she hit the 6's...and imporrtantly, the dollars from the options (or higher prices, less-dilutive share issues), would allow ARX to pump up the activity on their tenements, leading to likely higher prices and a greater chance for the ANZ to exit.

As Paul Keating recently stated though..."they are not that bright our banks...especially when it comes to dealing in financial instruments...", or words to that effect.

lol

It will only take a few high volume days and the ANZ will be able to exit their position (50m ish?)...finally...then it will be an all new ball game.

Meanwhile, I assume ARX have bought forward exploration activity this year...in an attemtp to generate market interest priot to options expiry?

Their recent costean results were very good in exploration terms...exceptionally good in fact for such shallow surface results...so who knows, maybe they have finally hit on a decent load?

Interesting period ahead, which ever way it goes.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $51.12K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 635818 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 165316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.