GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I certainly understand your frustration PK. But providing the...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    I certainly understand your frustration PK. But providing the details you've outlined now doesn't seem like a wise move.

While you, I, and others may have their own ideas about the strength of the ASIC case based on the trial thus far, the company cannot jump the gun on the verdict so we will need to wait at a minimum until the ASIC case is completed and more than likely until the CA is also over before getting anything like the details you're after. We simply cannot afford another episode like this, and until the company has the ruling there is still ambiguity around what they can and cannot say. They may need the certainty of the verdict before they can make further updates with any confidence there will not be further legal actions.

For example, some on here seem to think getting the estimates from customers is an unreasonable and unreliable basis from which to announce to the market. If that were to be held up, I can't imagine any updates outside of the 4c results we have been getting. That would be a wider issue than GSW going to the way the regulators treat SaaS contracts, but would nevertheless tie management's hands. Let's keep in mind the ASX is used to contracts around pulling things out of the ground rather than SaaS.

That doesn't preclude the success of the company, it will just be results driven rather than expectation driven. Which I would argue is not necessarily a bad thing. Just requires more patience.

Again, I would be totally against counter suits, if anything going after costs the way to go (assuming its not covered by insurance anyway). Focus on the business not historical gripes.

Patience needed.

All in my opinion, DYOR.

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.