GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Getswift Court Proceedings, page-102

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ....thanks for your perspective....

...my worries are this...keeping shareholders in the dark could result in another lawsuit- people are trading their shares without being informed by the company on the realities..... so if people say sell now...and they announce material news in October...there would be a merit for another class action....

...anyway...I was just expecting an update by now as we are in the final weeks of the court case...

....hopefully PWC knows what they are doing....which are making me even more nervous- there might be nothing to disclose...they have been listed for 4 years... they haven't even proven the concept yet based on what they have disclosed to date.... ..

...but realities are: share price is still the same as it was in April 2017... no real update on progress... where we as shareholders are just getting to see value disappearing every quarter by their $1M/annum salaries, ~$50M cash burnt to date etc.... no visibility on what the strategy even is.... shareholders are deemed to be totally misinformed by not being informed by the company ...just ridiculous....guessing game....

...so what I am saying is...they are probably going to win these lawsuits... but there is a good chance they may face more lawsuits after this due to this total abrogation of disclosure responsibility since January 2018....

Bottom Line: Just enlighten us of what is going on operationally...what is the vision?...that is the least they could do... that is assuming that there is a vision...who knows? Everyone is still guessing after 4 years while Bane & Joel are getting paid $1M/ annum salaries each....that is all we know....and people are still trading shares without any information... which could be problematic...

...my very impatient 2 cents....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.