GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Getswift Court Proceedings, page-104

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    PK, while we might enjoy more strategic high level vision, the market would probably take it as "same old GSW" SP pumping. I am not saying I don't want more information, of course I do. But realistically it is hard to see the disclosure changing until after the CA. Plus I think revenue results are the only thing going to change the narrative in the minds of the wider investment community. Luckily the 4c is coming up soon so we will see if the recent jump is a trend or an outlier. I will happily be singing from your song sheet for more info after the regulatory hurdles have been cleared.

I would say to also remember that Kout Food Group was only just over a year ago (https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190527005295/en/Kuwait%E2%80%99s-Kout-Food-Group-Firms-Strategic-Partnership). That is not so long, and there has been a lot happen between then (eg: Pizza Hut Pakistan and Heineken - which has a pretty enviable market cap). There has also been a pandemic which has accelerated the move to e-commerce/delivery, and an ex presidential candidate join the advisory board.

Not like nothing has happened in the past year. Still high risk/reward.

All in my opinion, DYOR

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.