GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

....hallo.... good conversation and constructive inputs from...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ....hallo.... good conversation and constructive inputs from everyone is what we need... especially now that management & their advisors are still keeping all of us in the dark since Jan 2018... we are not only deemed uninformed, but also deemed to be potentially misinformed...

I have seen various successful lawsuits against companies doing what Getswift is currently doing... if they are working on something that may have a significant impact on the share price, they should have cautioned shareholders about trading shares until full disclosure....but the did not....status quo...don't care....

@MaryJane55... I totally agree with everything you've said....but pointless to inform shareholders of 'revenue growth' in 4C without telling them where is the revenue is coming from...100% of the revenue could be from the recent acquisitions....who knows.... which change the whole business model & made their prospectus redundant.... they even stopped reporting on deliveries stats... the original backbone of the business model.... which means a potential total different investment thesis/risk BETA for people trading the shares....so they need to informthe market ASAP or potentially face the courts again in the very near future.... we are deemed uninformed & misinformed....and this could be a recipe for disaster....

...so vis a vis Amazon- who knows....:
    1. all we saw were quite a lot of redaction in the affidavits- for some unexplained reason;
    2. the last email that was mentioned with Amazon was in beginning with Feb 2018 where they said that they are 'disengaging'- but then again...there was no context pre & post that email;
    3. That is about it....there was no questions whether they stop engaging Getswift after that.... what was axiomatic was that Amazon was still keen until that AFR article.... however...2 months later, in April 2018 Amazon launched their last mile logistics software in North America.... so if Amazon was working on last mile logistics for about 5 months with Getswift (confirmed in September 17 emails)... and was still keen on testing security integration etc. at end of Jan 2018 post 100 delivery trial....how could they launch this in April 2018 without Getswift... which makes me think that there might be more to the story....but Amazon could have tested out 20 last mile providers at the same time....and decided to go with someone else in Feb 2018...again...who knows....
    4. but there has been no mentioning anyware that either Amazon or NA Williams deals are officially dead-ends.... but there were mentioning of NDA's.... and that is why I am still interested... potential mis-pricing due to unknown knowns- a few interesting relevant article if you guys are bored:

https://searchaws.techtarget.com/feature/Amazon-bets-big-on-last-mile-delivery-service-improvements
    https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/28/amazon-launches-a-last-mile-delivery-program-powered-by-entrepreneurs/
    https://www.supplychaindive.com/news/last-mile-sustainability-strategies-ups-amazon-disclosure/546005/
    https://www.sdcexec.com/3pl-4pl/article/21117966/creating-the-amazon-experiencelastmile-delivery-for-ecommerce

...anyway...speculation...the only thing we know is that we still know nothing.... and I'm tried of this... I am not a gambler... and everything with this company is just conjecture...

...we, as shareholders have only 3 facts....
    • they are still paying themselves $1M/annum salaries and spending ~$8M /quarter with the money they received after announcing the Amazon & CBA deals....
    • That some people paid >$4/share for this privilege of not knowing anything after almost 3 years;
    • that none of the exec team, not even ex-execs have traded any of their shares for some mysterious reason.

All I ask is: Just send out an 'Operational update' which indicates whether:
    • they are still onboarding any of legacy clients (no names) announced in 2017 and;
    • how many new pipeline projects they are currently working on...progress on pipeline.... expected 'live' dates (ETA's).... everyone in SaaS knows that it will depend on uptake...so waiting for post CA...is just pointless;
    • breakdown of cash revenue by division & region- I don't want to know about accrued revenue.... especially deemed deferred etc.....tired of the accounting gymnastics & acrobatics....
    • deemed developing cost vs operational OPEX....
    • The rationale for so many contractors without any apparent outcomes;
    • Stats...how many deliveries to date...since listing....average revenue/ delivery etc.

...not much to ask...is it?

...my 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.