GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

... can't believe what I am hearing.... Class actions have no...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ... can't believe what I am hearing.... Class actions have no effect on listed companies.... I think this said it all....how can anyone take this guy serious after such a statement?

....quite embarrassing to say the least....digging your own grave in public.... another pointless witness... where do they find these people....

... management should maybe advise their lawyers to provide the judge some factual timeline of events between 2016 to date...really worrying that the judge even doubted the $96M in the bank in 2018...shows he still does not have a clue.... these are basics..how can he made a judgement without the foundational facts of the case at week three of the trial...

....really worrying....

...saying that...I'm still waiting for factual information from management as shareholder for how long now.. so I can only assume... management still does not care or does not get this being public listed thing... they are the majority shareholders with insider information.... that is probably all that is important them...so selfish.... so brace yourselves to be sued again after this exercise... so maybe removing Bane & Joel ASAP is the only way we as shareholder could get informed on what is really going on... what are they spending our money on... well excluding the $1m/annum salaries they are paying themselves each with ZERO explanation why they deserve it.... any idiot can acquire revenue and pay people to become advisers.... I can pay someone $20K/ year to do that.....tell us why have you guys earned ~$5M salaries since 2018?

Maybe I should ask ASIC to ask these questions... assuming that they haven't to date....anyway...I can just see that this company is going be sued again...and again ...and continue to tell people nothing for the next 5 -10 years based on the current trajectory on things.....that is while Bane & Joel is going to pay themselves $1M/annum + salaries each.... or just update us whether the O'Reilly Auto Parts onboarding & the Amazon white label deals are only rumors....because this guessing and whispering are really doing my head in...

...my impatient 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.