GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I understand your frustrations PK.....Its certainly the same...

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    I understand your frustrations PK.....Its certainly the same with most holders ....

After the AFR article and the ASIC charges, they have been holding all cards close to their chest ....
    It was a case of damn if you & damn if you don't especially with ASIC....remember the Suspension following the "no announcement" about the Kuwait deal.

IMO the conclusion of the ASIC trial will be a watershed moment either way - win or lose.....an update will be forthcoming...

An announcement / update (assuming positive) will act as a further propellent of the share price if GSW were to win the case.

Should GSW loose, then an announcement / update will act as a buffer against the loss ....."yes we lost, but here is where we are now, this is what we have and into the future we will.....etc " type of statement...

I never really expected a detailed update anytime before the trial but would expect one not too long after the trial conclusion...which ties in with the next quarterly report on July 31.

The fact that clutterbuck, Frisher, FIL have all bought pre trial is reassuring....why not wait like most (and there are tons waiting) for the verdict- to asses GSW long term viability...

Also, my thoughts on why GSW legals are not doing this or that?....perhaps its because the witnesses are doing such a good job shooting themselves that there may be no need to ....

In trials like this the closing arguments is where it counts and everything gets further reinforced..and they will have some Aces up their sleeve..I think!!!...

Aimo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.