GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...who knows... ....all I know is that they are going to get...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...who knows...

....all I know is that they are going to get sued again...after these two cases....people are selling their shares based on the misinformation or no-information from the management team... I don't think they realize how problematic this is... assuming that there is something they are hiding from everyone...

...anyway, I've noticed that FIL is doing what they are doing best... tree shaking with algos... sold ~100,000 and accumulated double that in the last few sessions.... what a team player they are.... why are people falling for this...don't sell... put your shares on a limited sell order of say $5/share....only way for these algos to commit suicide....

....fun & games... so tired of these vapid games....

....FIL probably still have the mandate from management to accumulate as many as possible of the outstanding 10% shares out there....make the most of this moment of 'non-disclosure'.... nothing more effective than uncertainty....so will probably try to take this thing to 16 cent again and have the rest of the consortium mopping it up... more strategic shareholders from nowhere.... 2018/19 all over again...

....where is ASIC when you really need them...

...my impatient 2 cents...
    Last edited by PrincessKate: 08/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.