GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

....hallo...the strategy for this could be the...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ....hallo...the strategy for this could be the following:

....well look at there investment strategy...these guys usually work on the exit strategy before they invest based on their track-record... I think they already have an acquirer/offer to flip this to...if I read between the lines.... they just need to get the court cases over... and a little more time to prepare entity to prescribed specs....

...a potential judgement against Getswift will remove Bane & Joel from management effective immediately... that all... their master plan is 90% complete...and they probably want Joel & Bane to see this through and get the recognition they deserve.... we don't know what we don't know...

....question is why should the current shareholders should suffer if...and that is a very big if.... the judge agrees with the plaintiffs.... I personally think that the case is over in what I have seen thus far in the proceedings....but then again...there appears to be quite a lot of stuff redacted...for whatever reason...and there is still 3 weeks of clueless witnesses to cross examine.... my bets at this stage is 80% in favour of Getswift... question is who wants Bane & Joel to be removed at this stage.... and whether it would be in the interest of current shareholders...that is the role of ASIC as well...so who is going to benefit from this in the end...CA lawyers, ex-shareholders & @roofy? What about the impact on current shareholders...hence the letter....

....if you do the math...Top 20 has over ~92% of the company already... so outstanding 8% is academic....will take forever to shake this out... that is why there are no liquidity.... you have FIL's algo's trying to do tree shakes every day.... but that is proving to be pointless way to accumulate at this stage...going to take them another 1000 years if you look at the cumulative AT trade stats trend....so yes....they could push this to 16c again... by selling say 1 million shares through algo hunters... but I think the outstanding 7% are informed enough not sell....worked like a bomb last year.... who knows... but it looks like FIL is the only one playing this silly game....with themselves....hence why I am getting bored...unable to accumulate more....

So, if I were them...wait...and make an offer to the 8%-5% ... and flip it...they don't need revenue if the acquirer is interested to merge it to their operations....as alluded to before - I think that the acquirer had a wish list.... and the last three acquisitions ticked most of the boxes for synergy crystallization....and that is what most of the contractors are working on...to handover the combined entity as per specs of the acquirer.... because no-one in their right mind would have sold those companies for those amounts....without massive synergies to be crystallised....

... So revenue profit/ academic... not the strategy...

....all conjecture of course

...still only my impatient 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.