GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...wait and see... look at my earlier post...step 7 in the...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...wait and see... look at my earlier post...step 7 in the master plan

....articles about someone should always be unbiased and factual.... or you are taking the risk to be sued for defamation... Gestwift's shareholders lost ~$700M of its market cap due to this spectacular piece that only proved the lack of understanding SAAS's business models.... correlation causation has been proved based on pre-post.... if you cause damage due to your own ignorance... prepare to be sued...

....Getswift's business model is no different than any other SAAS.... it boils on uptake... estimates on potential will always be aspirational....and this was spelled out in the prospectus.... this should have been mentioned in the article if the intent was to have a balanced/neutral journalistic piece.... but these articles were biased...and was released post the increase of shorting activity...connect the dots....

..do you really think that Facebook's advertisers think that ~2.6 billion Facebook users will lead to sales....2.6 billion is the potential...and it boils down to update...i.e ~5% will click on the ad...only ~10% of that 5% will end up paying for the service in the end... SAAS 101.... It is all about the number of users....and the probability of uptake....anyone investing in SAAS knows this...if you don't...you shouldn't be investing in SAAS companies...or writing about it....

...I haven't see one piece of evidence to date where any of those releases were bogus.... numbers were provided by clients...and deals were real...not hocus pocus.... and they could only be material if they had a material impact on the bottom line...none were....due to the nature of SAAS...based on uptake... 100% on month....1% next month...0% the following month....and 80% after that...

....and as per the witness: Getswift lost that contract due to this article..deemed nefarious... and ASIC didn't help either...their incompetence pertaining SAAS companies exacerbated the situation....and had a massive impact on the reputation of the company and the three defendants...

....if it was me...$50M claim each to start with...Joel is a public figure...add a few multiples.... just google his name... and you will see what this biased shoddy journalism did to his reputation...same with Bane & Getswift.

...hopefully the current shareholders would also benefit from these defamation lawsuits that are going to happen once the ASIC & CA clases have failed with cost.... as these failures would be the foundation for the subsequent defamation lawsuits...

...my 2 cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.