GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

...there is nothing new to discuss...the case is basically...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    ...there is nothing new to discuss...the case is basically over....

ASIC's case is a waste of time & money... and nobody appears to know what the 'quid pro quo' is proceeding with this rederick at this stage.... even the judge appeared to be bored:

1. not one proof of evidence that any of those announcements were not approved by prospective clients prior to release...
    2. all numbers used were provided and reviewed by prospective clients....
    3. all the 'investment professionals' agreed that there were significant risk due to the SAAS business model, where revenues will depend on final uptake... so only idiots took those numbers at face value;
    4. Only interesting thing was that various of the pipeline clients decided to sever ties post AFR's nefarious January articles; which also triggered an ASIC investigation, which exacerbated things - so I can only assume that based on this evidence AFR is probably bracing themselves for a massive lawsuit.

...BUT high time for that '11th hour' operational update from Getswift ... that moment for enlightenment everyone has been waiting for....just as final nail in the coffin for this pointless case... basically now or never....

Also, not sure who ASIC is supposed to represent at this stage with this pointless case... ex-shareholders...or current shareholders...public? It is a lose-lose case...nobody is going win... damage is done ...Getswift's reputation has been shattered by ASIC & AFR... and current shareholders are the only ones that are going to suffer should ASIC be successful... but the chances of that happening is probably less than 10% at this stage... my uneducated guess of course...

....so time for a CA against ASIC...they should have 'pulled the plug' on this circus after they have received these pointless affidavits from these witnesses... proving nothing... all 'hearsay' & 'can't recall' anything when pushed come to shove...

...my 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.