GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Getswift Court Proceedings, page-85

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    WP

...wait & see...it is all about the element of surprise....isn't it...

....the intent of the AFR article on Jan 19, 2018 – 11.00pm was pretty clear... think shorter narrative....

...BUT too good opportunity now that the prospective clients acknowledged on record in court that they have dropped Getswift post that article that they read from AFR...that is enough evidence.... causation has been proved....

.... the other issue is any future pipeline client would probably google Getswift....and the first thing that comes up is the 'apparent fraudulent behavior by the company & its management team'.... it was reckless financial journalism...to say the least...and various customers walked away after that...as confirmed on record in court....

...anyway...luckily their problem...and what I hear...is that it will soon be a big problem for all parties involved.... this whole debacle was probably instigated by the main shorter Newgate Capital Partners... their intent was pretty clear... and AFR should have known better....especially when SAAS is the business model... this was not mentioned anywhere in the article...one sided... intent was to take the share price down... as requested by the person mentioned in the article...

....so well done ASIC...tremendous value add...gone after the wrong people.... indirectly destroyed the thing that you were supposed to protect: shareholder's interest... your shorter buddies are surely proud of you...using public money to make them rich...

...real question is what the estimated damages could be- who knows:
    1. Getswift shareholders- $700M drop in shareprice post the release of that article... basically proven...
    2. Bane & Joel reputations... difficult one;
    3. Getswift future revenue losses due to this shoddy journalism triggered by a shorter?

...and then the hunters are being hunted...master plan: step 8....

...my 2 cents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.