GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Why spend time thinking about the AFR? Really, how much...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Why spend time thinking about the AFR? Really, how much shareholder value does spending more on lawyers add? This is a leading saas logistics business not a litigation firm. I would much prefer management focus on realising the potentially significant business value than perpetuating a grievance with an Aussie tabloid.

The relevance here for me is not who said or did what in the past on either side. It is, what does our profitability/loss look like without legal fees adding to expenses? What is the material effect on the company from this litigation?

One of our major shareholders commented on this last year, and it seems a more and more pertinent statement: "I'm not interested in revisiting what happened, but I can understand how it happens without malicious intent," Mr Frischer said of the allegations. - disallowed/business/companies/white-hot-space-getswift-finds-investor-fans-in-the-us-20190910-p52pug.html

So where does this all leave us in terms of insurance coverage? What is the material impact on the business?

These are the things that actually matter.

All in my opinion, DYOR

MJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.