GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Bane Hunter is well connected. His on going need for a challenge...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Bane Hunter is well connected. His on going need for a challenge sees him moving through companies at a fair pace, where takeovers have probably been his motivation.
    The credentials of the management team are impressive, where USA connections seem to abound.
    If NA Williams are the entree, Amazon are the main course. Interest in Getswift is now gaining momentum.
    Amazon, with a market cap of 700 Billion and who have just made a quarterly profit of 1 Billion dollars, can see some value here .Getswift realize Amazon is their make or break customer. They need each other.
    Amazon possibly make a take over bid, paying a few hundred million and then pay the full 29c per delivery to Getswift (themselves.) The company is now capitalized at billions. If Amazon use it, it must be good, they say, around the world. Amazon have a legal team bigger than the first fleet and the clout to go with it, so any pirating would be extinguished quickly.
    Bane & Co are not stupid, but I just see them a bit cocky at the moment, leading me to believe that behind the scene, they are more than happy with events that may just be unfolding. As he says "Under promise & over deliver"
    Quite often, in the corporate world, it's what you are not told that completes the jigsaw.
    All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.