GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

GetSwift to Consider Takeover After Bid Approaches, page-364

1. 1,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I'm new to this scenario and am trying to get my head around how this works.

The alternatives as I see them are:

- Everyone decides GSW is dead in the water , sell orders go in, no-one buys, everyone is left holding.
    - Everyone decides to hold, ride it out , and business fundamentals determine future price.
    - Many people decide to get out , but many see opportunity and business fundamentals determine future price.
    - People partake in a class action , lawyers get paid , holders win a few cents per share, and GSW goes the way of the dodo. Last time I checked you couldn't get blood out of a stone.

With the panic I see at the moment I can only see lawyers, consultants and people with short positions making money out of this situation.

My current personal opinion is that everyone who does not have an agenda which involves making money off the demise of an Australian business startup should just sit tight.

If people could provide explanations regarding the upside of a mass dump or a class action I am sincerely interested in hearing them.

As I say this is all just my understanding / opinion and is not intended as advice because I may well have it all wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.