RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

getting a feel of whats happening., page-6

1. 7,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    hi JW, you are 1 of the respected posters i was referring to, thought you may have sold your remaining shares, hadnt heard from you for a while.

will tackle a couple of the points you raised.

1. lack of definitive plan - are we being dolled up for sale or are we intent on getting the resource out and selling it.

every business will at certain times require the strategy to be adjusted, gas prices have dictated to RFE that the strategy change slightly.

our plan, which was released recently was fairly definitive in my eyes, while gas prices are low why embark on a major drilling offensive to produce more gas, our reserves are the value in RFE, why put a drain on them when prices are low. Increase reserves and hold land by production then when gas prices rise again, we will be in a position to increase production rapidly.

the asset RFE has isnt being "dolled up", reserves are there and will ONLY increase and major infrastructure is in place, the best way for RFE to move forward is to continue on with business as normal, we shouldnt be looking for buyers, wait till they come to us, major oil and gas companies will see the value of RFEs assets, they will then need to pay fair value for a successful takeover.

6. Some degree of skepticism as good announcements seem to drive it down. So people feel that good news has no impact.

this is precisely the effect manipulators have been looking for, where people saying this on the way up to the high last year??
    they have been good announcements and have added value to RFE, it just hasnt been allowed to shine through yet.

5. Tightly held share so sellers in any volume push price down and buyer push the other way. No real free float for traders to want to get into.

this has been our enemy recently but it will be our friend shortly JW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.