HST 0.00% 16.0¢ hastie group limited

Leapingl I agree with you regarding Bill Wilde, clearly the...

1. 89 Posts.
    Leapingl I agree with you regarding Bill Wilde, clearly the disaster in the middle east was well and truly underway before he joined Hastie. However, didn't he make a trip to the middle east when he joined and assured us all that the worst was behind us there?

Investors may forgive him for the middle east but I doubt they will forgive any failures in the Australian side of their operations. He has had time to assess his management team and make any changes he feels appropriate and he has had time to make himself familiar with each business that Hastie operates within Australia. If profits are sliding he is the man to be asking the tough questions and making the tough decisions. From a previous post it sounds like the whole industry that Hastie operates in knows something we dont (i too would like to know about the GCUH) so if i was Bill I wouldn't be relying on the management to be making those decisions I would be doing them myself and I would be making my own enquiries. After all it's his head on the block

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.