ITE i.t.& e limited

re: ite on the move. IT&e . ( ITE ) Hi everyone;Normally; I do...

1. 399 Posts.
    re: ite on the move.
    IT&e . ( ITE )

Hi everyone;

Normally; I do not like to express..... ( perhaps, as explicitly & specifically.) -- which combine to form ..... Some of the reasons for my own personal variant perception, re: what I assess & perceive, as to why; imo, this (ITE) stock; is now .... such a high potentially favourable and exciting time for IT&e investors. ...

But first some general comments regards stock analysis and stock picking; that I think usually applies...

In deciding to invest long term in a value stock, as on the other extreme, also in arbitrage - as indeed in say foreign policy making - or, as in stock market investing; you have to be able, at some point be able to 'pull the trigger', or potentially miss an opportunity..... even when your information is imperfect and your questions cannot all be answered....

My view, is when you can perceive after good diligence on –what is the downside--- ultimately to make excellent money and returns, .... imo... you have to ultimately ... make a risk weighted decision:

ie: Should I now make this investment or not?

My view, is that you begin with probing questions; and end having to accept that some them will be imperfectly answered - or even that minor questions, might not be able to at this current time, answered at all.

And you have to have the stomach for discount adjusted "risk."

My first point of departure personally--is to carefully ask: "What is the down-side???

IF.... I am not comfortable with the truthful objective anser to that important question, ....then I simply then say: .... "Pass" .....!!

Now to, ... (imo) the NUB and centre, of the (ITE) opportunity & maybe even a small insight or two.

.... Right now, imo, a rather rare 'window of opportunity' exists, imo at this short time period; where Global mega Economic Forces, converge with Unique Sustainable Competitive Proprietary and Trademarked Advantages, in a stock like (ITE).

These ( unique sustainable competitive advantages – U.S.C.A’s) -- has been, ....on the available evidence, imo, been now adequately proven consistently and continually recently – by Large Multi-Nationals contracts; and--- Needing To retain and Maintain-- Mission Critical Derivatitive Management & related Credit Risk Software, in the High End Finance and Banking Sector.

--... So then; ... Why were IT&e (ITE) .....management, at the IT&e AGM, on one perspective, relatively; .... “reluctant to give bullish financial forecasts ...??.... at last week’s (ITE) AGM...?? ”

The answer to this question, imo, is a three letter, simple one word acronym — namely: -- ‘A.I.M.’..... (Alternative Investment Market which is part of the LSE (London Stock Exchange)....

Let me enumerate this some more.

It is expected for it&e (ITE) -- to be listed on the AIM London Stock Exchange, any day now.

And here-in, lies imo, the reason for the subduedness, of it&e’s (ITE) relative lack of future financial forecasts ...

London Stock Exchange, is very highly regulated, and has recently demonstrated (and also its charter and rules & regulations by member must abides, imo clearly reflect this) -- a track record compared to the ASX, of clamping down much harder than the ASX, on any of any of its listed member companies; on any whiff of Future Forecasts, or overly bullish statements..... being stated.

So the act of now stating a bullish outlook,(.....at last weeks IT&e (ITE) AGM......) would be a counter-productive move....and might upset the AIM listing.

Even if that outlook was internally totally felt and believed,(which I suspecty IS now indeeed the case)-- and the case was explicitly explained in great detail and outlined as such -- (... by the Board of it&e (ITE) --) -- .....

>>>> .... right at this present ‘ Moment’--- of being admitted to the AIM London Stock Market Trading Board...(this comingmweek--say Wednesdsay--??)-- in the next few days-- this actually could then jeopardise this very objective... ie: for (ITE) to be listed on A.I.M.

However everyone; imo this is only the ‘tip of the iceberg’—and is only a strategic operational ‘timing’ ... exigency, and side issue to the overall Value Imperative that will drive upwards, imo, it&e's share price. (ITE).

AIM ultiamtely0-- opf course It does NOT, imo relate; to intrinsic high (imo) under-valuedness ....

And also-AIM-- does not relate to the various secular demand pricing pressures; quietly building up; to cause, imo, what will be, probably imo, a significant re-rating upwards of the it&e share price to actually up to around 45 plus cents over the next run up a exciting to start.... in up to imo# 1 - 6 days, and over the next 3-6 weeks (like with ANG) .... and then..... re- rating subject to certain data criteria emerging imo; being north of $1.10 ....over the next 3 months—.

So then.... What are these secular pricing upward demand pressures,re: (ITE) imo, – ... that are .... forming at the entry gate; right now...?

Why ought IT&e (ITE) to significantly; begin to ‘catalyst’ upwards-- starting any day...imo,.... almost any time soon... now...?

What may we reasonably..... ‘see more clearly now emerge’-- for the IT&e (ITE) share price ..... that will shift the market perception and confidence in (ITE) ;imo..... in the next week or two...?

Normally; I would have put my own personal assessments as answers to these questions – on the Sharetrader Site...

However now, because of the likes of:

Mssrs ... contrarian-investor, major, miner et al .... who attack me personally and btw ...... rarely if EVER, have the generosity of spirit to share any gem which they have researched; that subsequently rises 150% +++ consistently with fellow forum members; and who attack my integrity ....(as a ramper--??--) -- personally—well then; ..... errr... that is fine.....

However, I note; there has not been one Apology at present from the same said cowards... who attacked me personally; on the Austin (ANG) thread....

Not one subsequent comment; on the ANG thread since then by ‘contrarian investor’ and her/his ilk; ... et al...?

For example; ‘contrarian investor’s et al’-- silence now, on the AGN thread; .... is rather, deafening....

And yet, not one insight into The original reasons; for her/his decision for the uncalled for personal invective...?

And som .... Why is this .. ?

So what was their specific reasons and agenda ...??

So why did they such posters take it upon themselves to attack me personally..? .... (and not critique the actual Austin Engineering or it&e Business fundamentals; ..... when I called (Austin) ANG at 38 cents and put many hours of explicit independent research and independent thinking –on the table—behind what formed synthesis of my research and interpretation of this assessment and research....??—

>>> Where are people like contrarian investor, major etc etc.... from... (I suspect I can guess....but let us see if they tell us who they really are and why they REALLY do this...??) .... Do you dare to be honest... contrarian-investor...?

And besides this: much hours of reasoning's behind my hypothesis....

And no, imo, It is not enough; to say that S/Trader is a Public site, and consequently; it is fair game to make PERSONAL aspersions about ‘pump and dump’.... and personal non courteous rather snide remarks; and imply that someone’s motives are unethical and not benign....

Anyone knows that my posts are fulsome, and that I ‘do hang relaxed & tough’ on my share picks—through thick & thin’-- ; even when they go through various share-price gyrations and go from say 7 cents, to 13 cents, to 15 cents, to 17 cents, and then yes...back to 14-15 cents....

Or again, when ANG went from 39 cents to 60 cents, and then back to DOWN—repeat Down wards-- —to 42 cents or whatever, errr, and now is $1.05 cor so... and will continue to rise in all probability.

My view was solid, and unrelenting .... ‘come what may’.....

And yes. Sometimes a willingness to change a assessment or view- point is called for. Yes, I admit and agree, indeed, sometimes ...yes.... it is.

— If there is new(and previously unforseen or unavailable or over-looked) empirical data; that I have either now freshly reconsidered; or which other reputable and ethical and objective intelligent analysts.....(....errrr..... a rather rare subset, this one imo.....) .....have brought to bear; which is evidence based; ( rather than just un-researched emotive opinion)-- changes the foundation which underlie my original hypothesis; and therefore the reasonable outlook, which was based on my previous assessment; is no longer now as reasonable – and safe-- on my calculation of permutations, iterations and combinations that go to make up the assessment of the weighted averages of probability,errr.... then obviously a review of the original hypothesis; may indeed, ..... be called for..... and appropriate.

Now a actual case in point with this recently occurring; is for example the ASX listed company: by the name of: ISS Limited (ISS) .

....Yes; indeed,..... I may be wrong in revising my view, re ISS Group (ISS).

.....BTW,..... I agree with Lizzard’s salient point made re ISS recently almost in it’s entirety—see her (liz’s) excellent post on Share/Trader., which is also, my shared view .... of the sub-text ....as well.....

So my view was revised; and my reasons for no longer having the previous confidence of the intrinsic margin of safety in ISS-- (which btw,-- re the definition of M.of S.-- Buffett has seemingly revised somewhat; from his original Ben Grahamian interpretation of Margin of Safety -- FG .... (see writings of George Soros, P. Lynch, and Phil Fisher for the revised interpretation, which, imo, is reflected in some of B’s more recent post 1993 Annual Reports to Berkshire shareholders) -- -- and the evidence behind the review of my changed hypothesis; and associated reasons were stated plainly and carefully and explicitly.

And again,let me be clear: my view re ISS, may now still prove to be wrong and be misplaced. ...

And for the sake of current ISS investors, I actually sincerely hope my view (shorter term—say the next # 4-7 months)—is wrong & misplaced, and that ISS investors make a excellent near term profit.... !!

....But.... I digress .....

So what is the answer to my previous it&e thoughtlines....?

To repeat:

And it also does not relate to the various secular demand pricing pressures; quietly building up; to cause a significant re-rating upwards of the it&e share price to actually up to around 45 plus cents over the next run up a exciting to start.... in up to imo# 1 - 6 days, and over the next 3-6 weeks (like with ANG) .... and then..... re- rating subject to certain data criteria emerging imo; being north of $1.10 .... over the next 3 months ....—.

What are these secular pricing demand pressures, imo, – “....forming at the entry gate; right now...?..”

Why ought (ITE) now significantly; begin to positively ‘catalyst’-- ....starting any day...imo, right now...?

.....What may we reasonably..... ‘see more clearly now emerge’-- that will favourably shift the market perception; imo, in the next week or two...?

.... Well coz of the ilk of folk like: Mssrs ‘contrarian investor’, major, miner, etc etc....that will have to wait now for about 2-3 days.... as I will now express these prior to my inner circle of friends and contacts first.

Also; I am sensitive to the fact; that many--(see below) --- would just see my answers as rampish comments....

However, will get these personal assessments and views out hopefully ....in next few days; (one way or another) if I can, but maybe we can hear FIRST from : Mssrs ‘contrarian investor’, major, miner, etc etc.... and we can all benefit from their illuminating interpretations and fresh insights...

Finally everyone reading this: of course; it is totally fine by me,..... if you post this post ....on S/Trader—but please; if you do— please do me a fave, & post it in FULL— .... and unedited .....as that would, imo, be best & appreciated.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .
    DISCLAIMER
    Views expressed in this opinion expressed on this Forum and Chat Site, as above are explicitly unwarranted, and expressed on a strictly: ‘Without Prejudice’ basis.. These views are only personal opinions and speculations, are not warranted, in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. These opinions & correspondences, expressed in this email and/or on this internet site are only the writer’s tentative thoughts and opinions only. They are, nothing more than that. These views are not…. (Repeat: ‘not’ …)…to be read as being, or even forming any form whatsoever of investment recommendation, general or specific. Instead, they are just simply personal ideas and opinions, and to repeat, are NOT to be read or interpreted as financial advice. Furthermore, these expressed opinions here, are not warranted in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy, authenticity, or likely predictive outcome. Therefore, these comments are highly subjective and prejudiced by the writers own opinions, perceptions and outlook. As a result, these views may be prone to errors, as they are not official in any way, have not been checked by an authorized third party, and are possibly incomplete, ill informed and/or inaccurate. With this in mind, the author reminds readers that these opinions expressed here; are strictly on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Remember readers, to read these opinions as just one of many expressed personal subjective thoughts and ideas, in the ‘common market-place of ideas’—and are only that. Readers must recognize that, as they are only one possible viewpoint among many, and therefore they are at best; only the author’s own highly subjective whimsical thoughts, impressions, and intuitions. You therefore ought not to rely upon these views for any form of advice or counsel. Instead, you are responsible for your own decisions. Readers must also note that, as with all expressed opinions, they are definitely open to discussion and refutation, as well as logical weighing and consideration of other alternative interpretations and viewpoints. For any investment decision, the writer urges readers to conduct their own independent and separate investigations and research, and always seek their own qualified and authorized third party independent financial advice.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.