ITE i.t.& e limited

re: ite on the move ... aim code Hi xmagx...Being a Sydney Swans...

1. 399 Posts.
    re: ite on the move ... aim code Hi xmagx...

Being a Sydney Swans supporter why should I tell YOU !! -- you Colliwobble you....!!

we will know the AIM code when we know the date.

My Guestimate for the AIM lisitng date, for (ITE) is later this week-- on the high side of 73+ % --low side for early next week.

However, 'tis NOT really (imo) the Core or central issue.

The Real share Price driver, and therefore the core Issue... imo.... starts with the letter 'C".

And that is then going to effect and be related to a word starting with "r" ....which eill translate to a word beginning with 'P'.

Proposition: The Bottom line-- it&e ITE is right now basically fundamentally undervalued.

(ITE) Ought to be any time closing in on 50 ++ plus cents ... in a rather shorter time period--- in my view...

And so why Robbo; is (ITE) for 50 cents Cool...by next few (# 2-6) weeks or so.... actually, as the Disco song goes; ".....Daddy, Daddy Cool ..."... imo...?

Answer: Present & Current and Future Growth, Growth, Growth, Growth, Growth, Growth .....

Answer No. 2:

Also (IT) is a: classic Professor Mike Porter Five (5) Force's juicy Candidate-- and that is easy and Nice & Simple:

How so Robbo...?

Answer: (ITE) stands right in the Juncture that is Next to wide chasm of external Economic Forces that combine to its own intrinsic internal Competitive Advantages and that therefore cause its present status of: under-valuedness, --

Do you good folks get all of that?

I speak of my assessment of (ITE's) current margin of safety in terms of intrinsic under valuedness from a Qualitative Assessment point of view in the first instance.

Good news also is that this will now and very soon be assessed by the good & the great (imo) also in terms of a quantitative assessment..(although the current Reporte (ITE) Top Line New Product Sales growth at ....>> greater >>-- than current period on period 80% ought to give everyone the ‘heads up already, imo. ...

Question...

Robbo; Will it&e (ITE) in your assessemnt; put approx $ 5 million on the NPAT bottom line? (for the interim Half) ...???

Answer: In all probabilities I think and assess as highly likely and therefore likely to be (imo) so. ..and could be realsitically imo, as high as $6.25 for the HALF.

Question: Robo; What PE would this then be extrapolated to be....?

Depending on final number-- b/w a PE of: # 24-

Even a PE of About 27 is imo, conservative given: the Growth, Growth, Growth, Growth, Growth, Growth... upside that resides in the Global market of this particular Business Enterprise that opeates hglobally so successfully.

Questin:

Would it&e Make a Good and Juicy Take Over Target....for a larert Global Software House that wanted to Dominate Risk Managemnt Software in Banking & Finance coz of the fact of and in itself and also cause of its intrisnic amazing leverage and obvious synergies that would be brought to bear fro the acquirer...??

Answer: errrrr... You can work that one out for yourselves... no Clues either... tsk tsk...

Question: Why is this likely now/soon Robbo...??

Answer: While Price is (imo) for obvious reasons; below $1.00

Second related Answer:
    (ITE is in a unique position and time now.... and is rather special now, coz it gains from being next to exceptional global economic forces, next to High leverage able Scalability converging into..... a Globally significant sharp point ....onto and into .....one very small micro cap ASX listed company – namely IT&e (ITE) that has now Proved itself.... with the Best and Largest and most fearsome competitors who are now On Going residual income Clients....

Some will ‘see’ this.

Unfortunately... folks; imo, guess what.....??

Some will not see this .

Simple as that.

Some will get it. Some will not.

Some can think laterally.

Some can only see either in a linear fashion, and/or through the rear view mirror.

We at The PUB, like to see through the opaque front window sometimes ...
    And Uncle Maxie, reckons he sometimes sees through his Crownie Glass Bottle more clearly..... than some of the other Cold Crownie addled punters; ....that also vie for one of the 10 .....“Premier Crownie Class Pub Hammocks”.... here at The PUB.

When IT &e (ITE) gets 'rated', or comes into play as a 'target' perhaps-- which I propose it will —and if it becomes a Bell-Weather super special Stock which I propose it very soon now is about to, and will -- then please do not say, .......

...... Oh geee whizzz.... Robbo; wish you had have made it a bit clearer and plainer before mate ....

Remember lassies and lads, ‘markets’ for the right stock; - ie: globally well positioned with the right economics -- Look Forward.

Repeat again: -- “Markets look forward....”

That is the key my lads and lassies....— ....errrr .... Robbo, could you run that past me..... pleeease..... just one more time .... again Robbo... yep... one more time now.....

“The key to ITE is that: markets look forward...” – and literally, the Big End of Money Town—will go into “Hunger Craves”-- for a company with the sort of renewal income potential and even current reality..... from the sort of Client list ..... this firm has.

Some clues are to be seen in these two following examples:

Example BVA (Bravura)is PE of 150 –and Emitch (EMI) a PE of 91.
    Bottom Line, imo you would, on my assessment, Be nuts .....to sell (ITE) and smart to buy (ITE) now.

Final thought... have noticed sometimes; that some .... errr.. either worry wart types or even newer investors sometimes tragically sell right at the final lap –....

They cannot allow themselves to ahve the reqisite big level of success.... This is strange but true....

Why is this...??

Maybe, because of psychological frustration – or personal lack of feeling entitled to Good Solid repeating compounding profits.... hmmmmmm.... or....

...maybe.... because they set a mentally pre-set time target—and then have all sort of panicky notions and fearful worries, which really is a example of cognitive dissonance and irrational and costly financially (imo) –frustration impulse selling......

This above described 'selling one's gem shares tragically too low and too short phenomena' .... seemsto so often happen; to many shares where there is a heightened expectation based on a short time frame period ....

And may imo, be also realted to a personal investor's pre set RIGID thinking and RIGID wish and hope and RIGID expectation....

In this rigidity thinking paradigm (imo) there is a ‘bee hive’... of potential mistakes, boo boos and problems.

Unfortunately shares are not like Robotic pieces of: “Set and pre set machinery”....

Shares are not like fixed term deposits.

Never will or can be; is my assessement.

Human frailty effects poorly .... day to day share price movements.

However when for some; the minutes feel like hours, and the days feel like weeks and weeks feel like months and eons... ...... to the market participant—

ie: the newer share investor who can be feasibly and easily psychologically worried .... often over the smallest mental non material trifle...

And then she/he can sometimes sell her/his share, imo, often tragically short, and for a non best self interest fair share price and worthy return on her/his initial capital invested....

Just an observation.

If this is of interest then please let us know.... and if there is sufficient interest, might expand this latest cognitive Neuro-psychology side of my recent readings and research.

Kindest Regards,
    Robbo .
    DISCLAIMER
    Views expressed in this opinion expressed on this Forum and Chat Site, as above are explicitly unwarranted, and expressed on a strictly: ‘Without Prejudice’ basis.. These views are only personal opinions and speculations, are not warranted, in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. These opinions & correspondences, expressed in this email and/or on this internet site are only the writer’s tentative thoughts and opinions only. They are, nothing more than that. These views are not…. (Repeat: ‘not’ …)…to be read as being, or even forming any form whatsoever of investment recommendation, general or specific. Instead, they are just simply personal ideas and opinions, and to repeat, are NOT to be read or interpreted as financial advice. Furthermore, these expressed opinions here, are not warranted in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy, authenticity, or likely predictive outcome. Therefore, these comments are highly subjective and prejudiced by the writers own opinions, perceptions and outlook. As a result, these views may be prone to errors, as they are not official in any way, have not been checked by an authorized third party, and are possibly incomplete, ill informed and/or inaccurate. With this in mind, the author reminds readers that these opinions expressed here; are strictly on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Remember readers, to read these opinions as just one of many expressed personal subjective thoughts and ideas, in the ‘common market-place of ideas’—and are only that. Readers must recognize that, as they are only one possible viewpoint among many, and therefore they are at best; only the author’s own highly subjective whimsical thoughts, impressions, and intuitions. You therefore ought not to rely upon these views for any form of advice or counsel. Instead, you are responsible for your own decisions. Readers must also note that, as with all expressed opinions, they are definitely open to discussion and refutation, as well as logical weighing and consideration of other alternative interpretations and viewpoints. For any investment decision, the writer urges readers to conduct their own independent and separate investigations and research, and always seek their own qualified and authorized third party independent financial advice.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.