ITE i.t.& e limited

getting attention finally, page-26

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re: ite on the move ... aim code lol robbo .....

Firstly let's get the number one issue out of the way. You Sydneysiders owe the Magpie army! Yes you've read right! Shall I type it again ? ;) .... Without our once beloved Nick Davis, the premiership drought could have continued for who knows how long! Anyway, Your welcome! :) The poor bloke was homesick so I hold no grudges.

Now we have that out of the way, regarding ITE. I have a few holdings with dual listings and always look for arbitrage opportunities, hence the question regarding the code. Searched quite a bit without any luck. As you say, let it happen and it will be a simple case of logging onto the LSE and clicking on "I" and the issue will be resolved.

As for day to day fluctuations on the share market, spot on! It means absolutely nothing! Comes down to the bottom line and it's always best to get on well before a bottom line even exists. Or in your case, before the C's generate the R's to give us the P's ! ;) ... I've followed ITE on and off since it listed and agree that the fruits are ready to flower.

Back to the Patience game!

Cheers,
    xmagx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.