ITE i.t.& e limited

re: ite on the move ... aim code iteHI Danlupi,I think coming to...

1. 399 Posts.
    re: ite on the move ... aim code ite

HI Danlupi,

I think coming to terms with .... the reality of: 'human frailty' ....and ...."moderation in all things".... might paradoxically ..... be of some potential benefit to you....

In terms of getting out at the highs and not overstaying and such like; that I feel might be a function of the sort and type-- of shares you invest/trade in....

There are in my mindset; three (3) Categories of Stocks-- and only one is really imo--(and I understand that is debatable--straight off the bat--) --Investment Grade.

Category One. --Commodity Stocks

Obviously if you invest/trade in a commodity stock --Oil/Gas/nickel/gold/zinc, uranium etc etc... then the market will be highly volatile and fickle and furthermore; you are basically either in the realm of hope and pray; or somewhat in the in the lap of the underlying global day to day sentiment driven commodity prices more than the intrinsic value of the future earnings of the business ....

This is, imo, a important distinction.

Category Two. Concept Stocks.

Example Bio Techs with great visions to cure cancer but no earnings currently, next year and hopes of some nebulous catalyst in some future time zone that is not firmly definable.

Category Three (3)

Companies with Real Revenues and forseeable near future or current net profit Earnings.

So Danlupi,

Can I ask for you to perhaps to give me one or two examples; where this sort of probleo that you describe has occurred in the past, and with what specific stock?

My view is thatif you value conservatively and discount for risk-- and stick to Category three this problemo you descive ought not to happen to much.

Also; what is your trading/investing strategy--over say a three-(3) six (6) and twelve (12) month period....?

Kind Regards,

Robbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.