ITE i.t.& e limited

re: telling you all now... go robbo the man it&e Hi there .......

1. 399 Posts.
    re: telling you all now... go robbo the man it&e

Hi there .... Go-Figure,

Have got NO problem with some folks 'not listening' or whatever.... just got a problem with when folks rsort to personal attacks.... In that aspect--the personal snide attacks, accusations, & remarks-- rather than alternative critique of a ASX listed company undr discusion (whcih is good and fine!)-- ; lies where I sometimes have a problemo go figure.!!....

(2) For me; the sad thing is that Opportunity Cost--perhaps--and/or perhaps not--for all the decent folks at sharetrader who may have (or may not have)-- got some benefit....and fresh new ideas from my research....

(3) I honestly think they should now ask Major, miner, and contrarian investor ....etc--for THEIR independently researched and independently assessed..... potential Money Making Ideas on new ASX stocks..... going into the end of this year and also of course; Year 2007....

As they are so smart to call me a ramper etc etc... why do not they.... (namely: Major, miner, and contrarian investor ....) --sionce they are so enlightened...--??-- now come out with thier own original insightful, fresh and new predictable Money Making ideas that can make potentially excellent financial returns for everyone at sharetrader......?

You see that is the problem...

They ... ( Major, miner, and contrarian investor ..etc..)... are SO, SO, SO, happy .... to criticize and snipe and be personally vindictive, but they do not put themselves--WHY--??-- out on the line with well documented and detailed independent research with which to unselfishly benefit everyone else...

Why is this...?

Until I get a ...fullsome and detailed and rational answer from ....their ilk,.... it is hard to change my view of the merits of posting on S/T....

(4) --I looked at your 'ASX"-- Blog --Go-Figure-- and found it okay--but correct me iof I was am wrong--the cupboard looked a bit bare... was I meant to press some other button...?

(5) Isn't the inter-broker buying and selling interesting at present...

Who knows what ITE share price will be a few days into the AIM listing....

Reckon we could be seeing soon-- a number with a '3' in front of it -- just for beginners...-- at a guess....

Kindest Regards,

robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.