ITE i.t.& e limited

re: telling you all now... go robbo the man It&e (ITE) Hi gals &...

1. 399 Posts.
    re: telling you all now... go robbo the man It&e (ITE)

Hi gals & guys,

Been some very interesting & good discussion, re: the question:-- Where does Robbo's crazy $3.00 valuation.....come from...????-- for the company-- ... (ITE) it&e ...

Admitedly he did state a time frame of: (in 11-14 months time from the other day) ....--

-- Still: the question remains:: Where does Robbo's number ($3.00) come from; .....and what is the foundation and basis ....of this medium time term assessment & approx $3.00 + valuation...?

So here is my introductary answer... to that question....

Firstly; will say however; that I am now..... putting together .....a little further more elaborated on post .... on this point & on my basis of this hypothesis.... as we speak, and ought to have it out guys; ....>>>>--- by about ....3pm AEST -- Today.

For now though, imo, it might be worth reflecting on eight (8) --what I assess as being; likely to be.... interrelated concepts that ....when converging together..... will prove to have maximum ‘Kinetic Energy’ impact; on the (ITE) present high trajectory Growth story happening now.

These eight (8) points imo are respectively:

(a) Inimitable Competitive Qualities ..... (with especial reflection required; imo, on the multi-dimensionality of the significance of the word—‘inimitable’)...

(b) Size (in terms of billions of renewable annually USA dollars)-- of that global Market and sustained premium pricing power available in that global market.

(c) Likely response of large ....previous legacy competitors ....if threatened.

(d) Level of importance to have the best (fastest, most accurate and most powerful (in terms of algorithmic Monte Carlo real time Simulation grunt)-- computational software in this case; to give the Banks / Large global Financial Institutions .....more insight, risk management and control over tier real probability of downside Risk & their Credit exposure.... in Real Time...

(e) The importance (or otherwise) to..... some/most--??-- Banks/Financial Institutions of the ability to operate with this Real Time Risk Exposure knowledge; rather than delayed by 6- 8-12 hours .

(f) Whether this type of daily multi billion dollar volume Business Transaction(Derivatives, global Currency Trading, Asset Swaps, hedge fund money market trading, ,exotic derivatives, etc etc)-- is likely to retract, be stagnant or grow exponentially. ...

(g) In light of point (f) ... tan assessment on the likely impact on higher time to up-date now---prioritization by Banks/Financial Institutions on the point (d) and point (e) ..above.

(h) Is there any recent available empirical objective probability based mounting evidence pointing to whether Razor is indeed a inimitable Proprietary Software; giving the buyer concerned a competitive advantage in a mission critical aspect of their daily; central money market operations. Is this evidence increasing or not...?

As I said, this is mainly a ‘thumbnail sketch’; and not what I will have up on the site—by 3.00 pm today—(10 minutes approx either side)...

Final quick thought-line—yes, imo, the AIM listing is important—but not only ....in .....and of itself—in other words—what does it mean for further insight into a more probable feasible answer to point (f) above—and why so...?

Again; around 3 pm ...Today.... (Tuesday. 12/12/06)-- ; will add to this; and spell out more detail... as to what will might no only happen day after....but in consecutive days (plural_ after.. and of course my assessment of the reasons why...

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .
    DISCLAIMER
    Views expressed in this opinion expressed on this internet Forum and Share Chat & Discussion Site, as above are explicitly unwarranted, and expressed on a strictly: ‘Without Prejudice’ basis.. These views are only personal opinions and speculations, are not warranted, in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. These opinions & correspondences, expressed in this email and/or on this internet site are only the writer’s tentative thoughts and opinions only. They are, nothing more than that. These views are not…. (Repeat: ‘not’ …)…to be read as being, or even forming any form whatsoever of investment recommendation, general or specific. Instead, they are just simply personal ideas and opinions, and to repeat, are NOT to be read or interpreted as financial advice. Furthermore, these expressed opinions here, are not warranted in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy, authenticity, or likely predictive outcome. Therefore, these comments are highly subjective and prejudiced by the writers own opinions, perceptions and outlook. As a result, these views may be prone to errors, as they are not official in any way, have not been checked by an authorized third party, and are possibly incomplete, ill informed and/or inaccurate. With this in mind, the author reminds readers that these opinions expressed here; are strictly on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Remember readers, to read these opinions as just one of many expressed personal subjective thoughts and ideas, in the ‘common market-place of ideas’—and are only that. Readers must recognize that, as they are only one possible viewpoint among many, and therefore they are at best; only the author’s own highly subjective whimsical thoughts, impressions, and intuitions. You therefore ought not to rely upon these views for any form of advice or counsel. Instead, you are responsible for your own decisions. Readers must also note that, as with all expressed opinions, they are definitely open to discussion and refutation, as well as logical weighing and consideration of other alternative interpretations and viewpoints. For any investment decision, the writer urges readers to conduct their own independent and separate investigations and research, and always seek their own qualified and authorized third party independent financial advice.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.