ITE i.t.& e limited

re: telling you all now... go robbo the man it&e (ITE)Hi guys;Re...

1. 399 Posts.
    re: telling you all now... go robbo the man it&e (ITE)

Hi guys;

Re AA's comment...

Interesting that current (ITE) Directors have not sold announced selling a single share--and indeed want Share Options at hurdle rates in months to come...

(b) The calibre and style of recent new (ITE) Directors who have joined the (ITE) Board of Directors...over last 2-3 and 5 months....again only would make sense if they percevied significnat upside.

(c) Your argument AA; (ITE) will be bought out before we see a fraction of the true worth of (ITE) argument -- is a exact similar argument .....that can be made for any High potential short term to be likely to be re-Valued company---say: emitch (EMI) at 3 cents, Independent Practioner Network IPN at 3 cents, Senetas (SEN) as 5.6 cents,The Reject Shop (TRS) at $2.00 ; Austin Engineering (ANG) at 28 cents, Jumbuck (JMB) and FSA at a fraction of its present share price, also come to immediately to mind....etc, etc....(deliberately refrained from using Gas/Oil or Comodity examples here)--...
    Now say I was a director of it&e and I ahd anywhere b/w 3 and 15 million (ITE) sahres; and I could take say 75--90 cents (as an example--wink) --Today--versus ....say; $3.00 ....in 11--14 months time-- would I be a little patient...?

--Also what is to say; if you extrapolate your line of thought AA, that there would be not a bidding war... errrrr... this.....>>> "specific space" .....<<< -- ( is Blue Chip Pime Software 'real estate' -)-- with world class Sydney Harbour Views overlooking the Opera house...--...so to speak....& usually one gets .....more than one bidder.... for these rare type of 'harbour views'-....to extend the metaphor....

regards,

robbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.