ITE i.t.& e limited

(ITE) -- it& e--Hi again,Quickly thought I would add one more...

1. 399 Posts.
    (ITE) -- it& e--

Hi again,

Quickly thought I would add one more small snippet which forgot to put in last post...ooops...

Seems to me, that the ' views' regards the brokers suppressing the (ITE) Depth—and putting the ‘illusion of the ‘sells’ at 20 cents.... are probably spot on....

Here is the easiest part of the evidence…...

On my ‘screen’— like I am sure some of you also have—is a: “Depth Detail’ tool….

....And here is the fact of it….

As soon as we have 19.5 cents on the ‘buy’ side’ and 20 cents on the ‘sell side’— ....or ....even if it is 19 cents on the ‘buy’, and 19.5c .... on the ‘sell’ — but the sells are thinning out—the ‘order’ of the 20 cents sells suddenly changes-- ..

ie: -- If there are say eight (8)..... 20 cent-- ‘sell' orders in the ‘depth’—then the first 4-5 will be for a nominal amount of 20 cents share ‘sell orders—which have hears that some say is even a ‘inter-broker’ secret share swap anyway-- ??-- —and the larger …… 200,000, and 275, 000 and then a token 100, 000 and then a 400, 000 'block of ILLUSION sell shares' ---suddenly--- and coincidentally-- falls quickly down, again; ---suddenly--- and coincidentally-- -- to the Bottom of that DEPTH -- Sell Side-- ‘take up’ list… and… if it thins too much—-- & the closer one gets to to the ‘buy’ –suddenly-- ....'lo and behold' --The Depth-- of 'sells'-- 'magically'-- disappears …. ...

So why might some do this....? [?]

.... Cyncial greed..... I guess .....?

Co-incidental of course... as well; -- That There was as.... a clear emperical fact Yesterday-- -- The best part of 500,000--(1/2 a Millions dollars)-- Invested yesterday (MONDAY)-- in (ITE) yesterday--on double the already record (ITE) Volumes--with a lot of larger chunk Buyers...

--- Geeee .... Funny that..!!

-- Wonder why, errrr... that was ...?? [?]

## -- errrrr.....On a slightly more serious note: ther are 'other' little tricks in the 'broker' bags of naughty and 'nasty' 'tricks' -- to try to achieve the same outcome -- transferring the (ITE) wealth from the 'worry wart'-- smaller holders' to the instos ...

.... Will detail these 'tricks' in more detail soon.....

Especially this stuff is more critical now; with the now tight time line for (ITE) we are on b/w now and end of November. ... [

Maybe; --??-- These brokers are trying to ‘vacuum up’ (on behalf of thier 'commerical and larger Investors'-- the possible available and lurable-- (ITE) shares …and lure …. from the ‘mums and dads’ ……who perhaps cannot really get to, ‘ the heart’-- of what is the ‘intrinsic value’ that resides now in it&e… (ITE)— which by the way—imo is WORTH NOW-- a conservative minimum of 45 cents….

Anyway--what is (ITE) reasonably worth right now:--?

imo--it&e(ITE) is, imo, now worth,imo, a conservative: 45 Cents + ...

imo, that is the bare conservative Minimum …… (ITE) share price to even ‘consider’-- selling ……it&e (ITE) in my view, is -- 45 cents—[/black]…..which would put it&e (ITE) on a Market Cap of: about 91 or so millions Market Capitalization…( $ 91M—Market Cap-- # 45 cents )-- . (un diluted).

Strategically --imo--- (for those fortunate (ITE present Investors, imo)-- also…....it all gets, imo, much more ..... interesting indeed.......over these next few weeks)--

Much, much More interesting.... now .....

And by that I mean, much better on the Tangible upside:-- over the next 1,2 and 3-5 weeks — for ITE stock and share ( holders ) of (ITE)....

Why so Robbo??

-- Well, we are now moving now into the strong High potential (ITE) up-grade Catalysts — ....

And now that, the (ITE) Strong stock price upgrade Triggers Time Frame and Period.... for Much more Significant ‘up –side’ which the amrket will, imo, repond very favourably too-- , and these are very strong — just ‘now’--- on the (ITE) immediate horizon…. .... 'triggers'......

Final quick point to make, —it seems that ‘yes’ —the significance and ‘penny begins to partly drop’ re. it&e (ITE) impending AIM listing, that I laid out in detail…. yesterday…. on thatotehr sire.

However, in my view only—

You are still not ‘seeing’ the weight that comes from:

(1) Greg Meekings appointment — and What his proven professional track record and competency set and Experience and ‘skill’ to achieve now is’—for (ITE)…

(will spell this out in terms of ‘job function’ of Greg Meekings today… )—this is a v. critical and “Market will definitely Weight This”— Tangible Point, both …….in terms of the immediate ‘now commercialization’ and ‘take up of (ITE) in the market-place…. Of the innovative Razor, PTX and Monarque site…. —by the way anyone ever heard of Okham’s Razor ??!!

(2) And the alliances and Media Public Relations exposure advantage for commercialization via the Public Relations/Advertising leverage via SmithBayes/McLaren Mercedes ---on one hand, and Reuters on the other hand….)—and the immense Media leverage this will achieve—whih at this juncture is a critical point….

(3) The Reuters Pension Fund connection...

(4) The Scalability Factor

(5) Re. (4) –the point we now are….arguably…’optimally at ‘’ at…

[a]-- on the Bell …..Growth …..Curve….
    (ie: -- now at the Very Steep Upward Bit….. !!)…..

–[b] The Darwinian hypothesis; of the --- “Success of the Fittest” and

[c] –the related Pareto Principle—(often known as the 80/20 Rule)—and the…

[d] Engineering/Physics law and principle of FORCE Distribution-- —and the ‘breaking point’ – juncture—which (ITE) is uniquely situated now in—both in the USA and North America (Canada) and also London-United Kingdom and Europe…. and Hong Kong/China…. via HSBC…

Will spell this out more today—

Finally remember there are Software ASX shares like (CUS) with zero earnings and lots of red ink—on the ASX with market caps of around $100 Millions right now.

And--imo--they are not a patch on it&e (ITE)—imo.

Repeat, imo, that the bare conservative Minimum ……share price to even ‘consider’-- dreaming of even to start to consider…. selling ……it&e (ITE) in my view, is -- . 45 cents —…..

-- Will spell out More reasons and valuation models for this statement—about (ITE) at at least 45 cents—and that is conservative—and If I thought ite was fully valued NOW—do not fear, I would definitely SAY so—and be brutal about that fact… --coz yes—there is a Price and a time to SELL.

Not now though, in my view.

..... imo it is definitely not now… an any detached and rational factual analysis or on the balance of ‘margin of safety’ Probabilities…..

So, in your view.... what would YOU do now ...... Robbo ??

Robbo's Answer: " Do Nothing".

Nothing At All.....Relax... and let another 2 weeks quietly pass....

Nothing at all.........just smile and Snooze...."

Just sit back, enjoy and relax….. and Ignore, imo, the brokers trying to ‘scare you off’ -- which is just very cynical and silly. ....

.... Back with more of what I’ve promised, re my reasons and assessments...for (ITE) ‘price valuation’-- around 12 noon –Today--- (1/2 hour either side)..…..

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

DISCLAIMER

Views expressed in this email and/or internet correspondences, are my tentative thoughts and opinions only. These views are not to be read as being, or forming…. any form of a recommendation; of any sort whatsoever. Rather, they just simply personal opinions, and are NOT financial advice. Furthermore, these views are unwarranted and ought not to be read, as other than personal opinion and speculations, and are not warranted in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy, veracity, or likely predictive outcome. Furthermore, these comments are highly subjective and prejudiced by the writers own opinions and outlook. Therefore these views may be prone to errors, as they have not been checked by a third party, and are possibly incomplete and/or inaccurate. The opinions expressed here; are strictly on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. These personal subjective thoughts herein expressed, are only one view among many, and at best; are only the author’s whimsical thoughts, impressions, and intuitions. Obviously, as with all opinions, they are open to discussion and refutation, as well as consideration of other interpretations and review. For any investment decision, always do your own separate investigations and research, and always seek your own qualified and authorized third party independent financial advice.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.