BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

getting back to $2, page-9

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    saracen10

BLY can retire $200m in debt by June 30 2014 – not with 50% utilisation and lower than average earnings per rig and sales in consumables.

The mining game isn't over it’s in adjust phase and the major players in their field with decent balance sheets are fine – yes, well said and I could not agree with you more. As I have mentioned, being involved in the resource industry for too many years to care to quote, I have seen this all before as well. However, the extent to which we find ourselves in current times is new and very dynamic. I laughed when I read a quote regarding the current industry climate, that you know things are bad when mining engineers are driving taxis in Perth again.

You’re obviously short ...so good luck but stop spruiking doom, when it’s not warranted – the “short” statement, I’ve stated many on times on that before. However I’m not spruiking doom, but just trying to find and post as much relevant 3rd party data that helps explaining BLY current position, which is a falling share price and decreasing shareholder wealth. If this company can be shorted, then it's the company's fault not mine.

The company directors know more than you about the health or otherwise of their company – I’d like to be able to agree with you there but since we have all witnessed the increase in debt and the decrease in the SP, I’m just not sure I agree with you. By the way, please remember Directors also recently purchased at $1.80 and $1.40, so please excuse my scepticism. Directors are not infallible and certainly if you go by some of companies that receive attention from HC posters.

Get a job! – I have thank you. I also try to endeavour to keep my comments and opinions on as much as a polite level as one can. I understand the emotion of holding a falling stock; however I only post to show an opposite of this discussion.

I don’t mind in being lambasted on this forum by people determined to buy and hold a falling stock, everyone has their own investment style, and each to their own. I just try to polity balance this topic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.