GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

getting back to bread and butter operations, page-19

1. 8,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582

Hey acreage,

Sorry about the dismal response to your post mate. All the effort you do for yourself and the benefit of others is going unrewarded.

Seems there are better things to talk about if nothing else but go back to the past and dwell in it. Some are so sad that they cant bear to thought the acknowledgment to discuss your post. To me its a positive in a direction that GGP can and WILL head further down the road.

Its a real pity mate that it has ended this way and GGP seems dooomed to the land of banishment by the few that cannot or will not understand that the threads here are monitored by not only the mods but the legal eagles and maybe sooner than later it will be shut down.

All I can say its a shame that a once vibrant forum has become the pits in many eyes that want to destroy everything associated with GGP. How can you attract new investors with a sad sack forum that refuses to communicate unless its hang the boss or up ramp IG.

Whos going to save the forum from banishment if the hatred persists for much longer.?
    What are you going to do when GGP is closed down from HC.?
    Who wants to discuss this.?

To me its like you have to crawl before you walk or run but noone even wants to try.

Sorry guys its just the way I see it. Noone wants to take any notice.

TU down doesnt worry me for those that do, I will still post regardless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.