KAR 0.00% $1.48 karoon energy ltd

getting better and better, page-10

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Just got copy of article moneky boy...

You know how much i love the AFR well here is there latest installment.

At the end of one paragraph and i quote... " Every share we bought we still have " Mr Nissen said, adding that the group had 'no plans to change that'.

THE NEXT PARAGRAPH - the very next PARAGRAPH Talbot is understood to want at least $10 per share for it's stake, well above the present share price which sank as low as 2.60 last month.

Fire truck me ............... he is quoted we are not selling....they could have for at least 12 months sold for in excess of 10 for their stake. I had heard scuttlebut that offers over 10 we made for the stake previously - granted market conditons were different adn Mr. Talbot was still with us.

So these great journalists - UNDERSTAND that Talbot ( sadly he has no say in the matter) will sell for 10.
    How do they UNDERSTAND.....who have the UNDERSTOOD that from???? The bloke they quoted was in the room....why not siddle up and ask him what they UNDERSTOOD.

As always pure unadlulterated tripe..... remember these "journalists' only 3 weeks ago quoted 'sources saying the stake was on the block...'

Now here the guy is quoted exactly on what he says and the next paragraph they UNDERSTAND differently.

Brilliant it is!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.187B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.51 $1.48 $9.090M 6.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34975 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 3831 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.