AVV aav limited

re: the analyser Thanks for your views T.A - always good to hear...

1. 4,504 Posts.
    re: the analyser Thanks for your views T.A - always good to hear other people's opinion.

I have followed AMM for about 2-3 years and used to hold it but sold it for a small profit about 2-3 years ago when it was still around 9c.......Infact I gave this tip to one of my mates back then and he was rapt having bought in at 9c and then selling rather quickly at 12c after an announcement! I like the company but to tell you the truth I didn't like the directors selling stock AT ALL......this is NOT a move of confidence if you ask me! What I prefer to do is find the NEXT AMM......Now there's the challenge LOL!!!

Just with regards to ETC.......You mentioned that you didn't like them because they were not cash flow positive and profitable. HOWEVER, if you take a look at the first quarterly you will see that perhaps they have turned the corner BECAUSE they showed a positive cash flow quarter of $1.135mil which is great for a company ETC's size I believe. Therefor according to that report they are profitable AND cash flow positive now.....that is why I am investing in them because according to the company who I called on Friday, they are on track for another great quarter like the last so I believe MAYBE things have turned. Just thought I'd add that in - wasn't sure if you'd read the last quarterly or not.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.