CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

getting close

1. 2,455 Posts.
    Dear Hotcopperites

I have been getting phone calls over the last week or so from friends about the drop in the share price.

I would ask you all to mull over this while on the Easter break.

If and I say that as a big IF we acquire an offshore lease in a productive area then you can be rest assured that the company will have the finance/backing in place to be able to participate.

The Diamonds are financed, the Onshore concessions are financed, and the Refinery is financed, so if and when these projects become a reality and imo I'm sure some will
    very soon then this rout will be a distant memory.

Global has put up literally hundreds of millions of dollars to back these projects and more to come as we move forward I believe.

The point is they are obviously privy to information that is unknown to the holders. This money is not hot air and neither are the projects, no matter who says what.

I have one major rule in developing/speck companies, it's "Follow the money"

At present they need working capital for the daily running of the company hence the options issue.

Now I freely admit, I'm not the sharpest tack in the pack but you have to be pretty thick not to see where this company is heading.

Now somebody will say "So why is the share price where it is today!" Fair enough.

Well I'll take first shot at this, putting the US subprime problems to one side for a moment.

Over the past week and a bit I saw what I believe was a well orchestrated trading rout to acquire some/all of your shares at bargain prices, BEFORE the signing of the proposed upcoming ventures and while it was happening most here weren't buying, waiting for a signature or two I'll bet.

Have a good one.

Xan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.