AAM 0.00% 4.5¢ aumega metals ltd

getting closer to expected sp, page-18

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Good, thoughtful post ChrisWR and a thumbs up from me. The gold pour this week could be pivotal for the company. Plant will have been operating at half capacity with frequent adjustments to both the front end milling circuit as well as time out to adjust the carbon counterflow. I've suggested a 24kg pour is possible and I'm sticking by that guestimate. Anywhere near that production rate will be good going.

Problem is of course that communications have been inadequate. Some of us are taking positive steps to improve that situation but for now we are in mushroom country, in the dark and being fed stale compost. One way or another this is going to change. I'm looking forward to an announcement later this week/early nest week. The quantum of gold will be important, but just as important will be the quality of the disclosure that comes with it.

Premal, I thank you for your posts and I notice you still disclose a holding in AAM. Everyone needs to make their own investment decisions and the view from the dark side needs to always be considered. From what you say I get the impression you expect AAM to keep making these highly discounted placements. A1 now has sufficient cash to move into production by my reckoning. I think you're wrong on this count but you have plenty of company in thinking the placements have been ill considered. I agree with you on that score but I'm not writing this company off.

JW is a very smart operator when it comes to the Geology and he is making a fair fist of getting the plant put together on the cheap. Sure it is taking longer than expected but it is still a $30M plant being put together for $???M.

Hey why don't we know this number? It's a fantastic deal and JW deserves credit for it. Why isn't the company telling us the good parts of the A1 story? If they tell us more about the light at the end of the tunnel, some of us will feel less like mushrooms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $7.605K 170.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27046 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 31165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.