AAM 0.00% 4.5¢ aumega metals ltd

getting closer to expected sp, page-25

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    The share price is now equal to the placement price and therein lies a kind of bitter justice. Our stock is now trading at the valuation the company gave it a few weeks ago. Buyers are now entering at parity with the placement participants. Does it make me happy? Not at all but it does level out the playing field a little.

Laverton's local knowledge has been on the mark in the past. If the next pour is similar to the last it will mean the plant is being trickled along in fits and starts as part of the commissioning process. Not good but not bad either. Things are coming together. We just are't being informed and that
    s a real pity.

I'm getting a few emails about BWJ's post because I had actually looked at it. For the record, I skimmed through it and liked it enough to register a thumbs up. Bit of personal information there and I'm not surprised it was TOUed. BWJ had recounted a phone conversation in some detail. I'm not about to go into any details because the contents have already been deemed inappropriate for this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $7.605K 170.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27046 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 31165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.