AAM 5.77% 4.9¢ aumega metals ltd

getting closer to expected sp, page-27

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    I can comment because I have plenty of experience in being both moderated and suspended, LOL.

The Moderators usually only respond to TOU requests because they are very busy and can't read all posts and I think they may even be volunteers.

My personal view is that the only problem with BWJ's post (not a problem from my perspective I might add) was that he had quoted/paraphrased the company secretary and this would be regarded as potential hearsay if we were to the letter of the law. (For example I could post something here and make up a conversation with JW, for instance.)

HC offers the opportunity for company representatives to have a verified login account which they can use for posting on HC. My personal view is that they should avoid interacting with forums and stick to only communicating with holders and the general public via announcements to the ASX, but that is just me.

Therefore the perceived inconsistency you are seeing is the fact the for whatever reason someone TOU'd BWJ and the Mods then had to act. Plenty of similar posts get posted here on HC all the time and never get TOU'd and therefore never get moderated. Just my opinion. If I were BWJ I wouldn't take it personally.

P.S. I also think there is someone here on the AAM forum who is a little disenfranchised and is TOU-ing people as and when he or she gets a sniff of an opportunity, but then again I could just be a little paranoid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $26.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $35.15K 695.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65510 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 29270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.