AAM 0.00% 5.9¢ aumega metals ltd

getting closer to expected sp, page-73

1. 1,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    I am with GoldenCross. If it was not the plant problems, what was the cause of the delays and the reason for the cap raising? If the above reasons are incorrect, why are we still guessing today, rather than the company having clearly explained it to us? They sort of mentioned that the money would be for exploration, but if so, why did they have to rush it? Why was JW converting options? For exploration? I do not buy it. They need to get honest with the market. The market is not stupid (well, maybe most of the time ;-)).

It will take some time, but this share will recover and I hope that our management will learn the lesson. I am a holder and not a trader. This is why I do not want to remain quiet about repeated errors, but prefer to demand that the management do the right thing. This is why I have supported both the recent initiatives (Opaline's letter to AAM and BWJ attendance of the meeting as my proxy) and encourage others to do the same. If we influence a bit of a change, the market will appreciate good, as well as the strong fundamentals, and rerate AAM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $406.8K 7.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87322 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 20068 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.