AAM 6.67% 4.8¢ aumega metals ltd

getting closer to expected sp, page-84

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Points taken juk. The company has been lousy at communicating since the JORC publications and the way they went about cap raising was inept at best.

The points I'm trying to make is that its not a disaster except for those who have sold out already and there is no good reason why competent operators shouldn't be able to get the plant running. The ore is largely oxide and not refractory. Its not carbonaceous so pregrobbing shouldn't be an issue. No sulphur or iron II to soak up the cyanide. I'm not the metallurgist here but I did look at what they had from a geo's point of view and I can't see where insurmountable problems would be. The gold is nuggety and could be slow to dissolve but I thought the grind was supposed to take care of that.

The gear was supposed to have been refurbished by people who knew what they were doing. WA is home to more CIP plants than anywhere else I know. It ought to be going together and being revved up towards capacity operation.

The biggest problem is the communication issue. We are kept in the dark. We imagine all sorts of things are going wrong. We panic. We sell. As you say, the company isn't Robinson Crusoe in this regard.

My best guess is that they are not confronting serious issues but I'm looking from the point of view of a geologist and I don't have proof. The beggars haven't told us what's going on. If I were writing the releases for them you would be getting comprehensive and coherent information, good and not so good. Unfortunately, they haven't asked me.

I agree 100% with you about needing more facts. I will phone them tomorrow but whether we can sort something out is a good question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $25.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.5¢ $15.79K 321.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 88172 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.