AAM 0.00% 5.9¢ aumega metals ltd

getting closer to expected sp, page-89

1. 1,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Troyus, Juk, GoldenCross,
    Thank you for demonstrating that I am not the odd one. For a while I was feeling a little lonely. For a long term holder to be told to remain quiet or sell if he was not happy with the recent blunders by our management, as it had a bad effect on the sp... well, it was hard to swallow. I think we can put this behind, now, but I enjoyed reading your posts.

Let?s focus on the future, now. The fundamentals are strong and, I am optimistic that the outcry by holders, thanks to BWJ and Opaline?s initiatives, will have a positive effect on our management. Assuming improved AAM communications with holders, the sp should recover in a couple months. The next few weeks will probably be a good time to top up IMHO. Immediately after the cap raising announcement I transferred 40% of my AAM holding elsewhere. Given the current sp, I am glad I did. I will slowly divert funds back into AAM, now.
    Good luck and please keep those objective posts, that look at the positives as well as risks, coming!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $406.8K 7.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 87322 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 20068 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.