GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Irrespective of its legacy of hype and the RS factor, eventualy...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Irrespective of its legacy of hype and the RS factor, eventualy you have to ask yourself - "Is this Company ever going to make any money out of this project?"

Based on the GFC and the tightening of monetary policy, you would have to say that debt funding and continued capital raising indicates that someone believes its worth having a punt on.

If the project was not worth persisting with then Directors, Shareholders and all would be better to give up now. The enterprise value of Paradox at the moment is pretty poor for such an investment, which provides more reason to suspect that a revaluation on expectancy at the very least is just around the corner. If this drill program does not hold the potential revalue the stock - then once gain as I said, it would not be worth persisting.

So that mumbo jumbo being said - I guess gas will at the very least provide a temporary revaluation of some significance. As for the stock tanking - well no one serious is every going to stop this from happening until decent revenue generation occurs and can be sustained.

On the technicals the short term moving average is still just below the long term moving average - so a move above it on volume will signal the begin of the run up in my opinion.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.